Saturday, 5 January 2013

Challenge 1 # Anything Goes

Hello and a Happy New Year to you all.
Lets get going with our first challenge of 2013
'Anything Goes'
So Show Us Your Twinchies.
A Twinchie is a 2" x 2" 
Square work of Art.
Come on, have a go, it's fun! 
We have been joined by a new
 DT member this month, welcome Sylv.  
Sylv has, along with the rest of the  
DT  been very busy!  
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara
Sylv
Sylv
Sylv
Sylv
Sylv
Sylv
Sylv
Sylv
Zoe
Zoe
Zoe
Zoe
Zoe
Eileen
Eileen
Eileen
This challenge will finish at 9am on the 4th of February UK time.
Please have a quick read of the rules and away you go. 
Add your entry ( up to three!) into Mr Linky below. 
 

16 comments:

  1. I'm a Twinchie first timer so please be gentle with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very creative makes from the DT .... will have to get my thinking cap on xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful inspiration as always.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fab twinchies DT! Sorry I don't have time to play but if I find some........
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As promised here's my first Twinchie of 2013 - enjoy!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am a Canadian and was wondering if I am allowed to enter? I am unsure how to email you I am still new to this blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant selection. Must have another go soon. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first Twinchie of 2013 and no. 13!! Hope that is lucky for me!
    Great pieces here.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love doing the twinchies, thanks for the challenge! Great examples again, well done all of you.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great challenge & great inspiration as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not played for months but now twice in one month!! I could not resist entering some more in!
    Hettie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not done any for a while but thought this would be just right xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first time here, and I have enjoyed the challenge. Will now go and look at everyone's entries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to have found your blog .... I am aiming to make a twinchie a week this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab set of Twinchies girls. Great start to the year. xx

    ReplyDelete