Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Twinchies Midway Reminder - Summer at the Seaside


A reminder to all you twinchie fans that The Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge this month is "Summer at the Seaside", you still have until the end of the month to enter so go on "Show Us Your Twinchies"!

Following the theme here are three twinchies made using a Machael Powell stamp and coloured with promarkers and DIs.


The stamp was inked with black Stazon and each twinchie placed on the stamp in the area I wanted, DIs were used to colour the background and the huts and scenery were coloured with Promarkers.   I have recently been asked what do I do with the my winchies when they are completed, sometimes they are used to make cards and  I thought these three twinchies would be ideal to put in a frame to make a seaside picture so this is what I ended up with.











 



















Next month  in the midway reminder post I will show you some other ideas for using your twinchies,  I look forward to seeing all your twinchies on the challange, give it a go twinchies are addictive once you start making them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!.....these sre fabulous, Sylv. They look absolutely perfect in those lovely wood frames. Well done you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara, hope it gives some idea of what can be done with the odd twinchie or two.

    ReplyDelete