Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Midway reminder -Twinchies Halloween Challenge


Good afternoon one and all, have you made your Halloween Twinchies yet?  Why not make a 2" x 2" piece of Halloween artwork and enter it into the challenge.  Here are a few twinchies and some ideas on how to use them in your crafting. 




 Today I am using digital images and Halloween stickers (borrowed from the childrens' craft boxes).  The images are from Pink Petticoat and The Digi Stamp Boutique, coloured with Promarkers and Distress inks.  My idea for using my twinchies was motivated by a request for Halloween cards, party invitations and gift/trick or treat bags.  Here is what I came up with.
 



My twinches were created with children in mind and I used some bought Halloween stickers to put on my twinchies bases. These were then made into tags to add to gift bags/boxes.



A tutorial for the bags can be found over at my Designs for Occasions Blog, pop over and take a look they are so easy to make and would be ideal for Christmas decorated in a festive manner of course.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant twinchies and they certainly make fab tags

    ReplyDelete